Re: [Orgmode] org-clock-into-drawer

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-clock-into-drawer
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:38:32 +0200

On Oct 12, 2009, at 3:25 PM, Matt Lundin wrote:

Hi Carsten,

According to the docstring, the value of org-clock-into-drawer is
derived from org-log-into-drawer.

,----
| The default for this variable is the value of `org-log-into-drawer'.
`----

I have org-log-into-drawer set to t, and yet org-clock-into-drawer is
nil.

Thus all my new clock entries are now inserted outside of LOGBOOK
drawers. This began to happen quite recently AFAICT.

Hi Matt,

how are you setting your variables?

Something like this could happen if you first load org-clock, before having set org-log-into-drawer. THis can happen, for example, if you do org- clock-persistence-insinuate before setting the above variable, or before loading your custom-file.

HTH

- Carsten