[Orgmode] problem with example block and headings

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] problem with example block and headings
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 11:46:52 +0100

Hello,

This is not a critical problem but I thought I would highlight it.

If you have an example block which includes lines that look like
org-mode headings, the show/collapse commands get confused.  The two
images attached show the erroneous behaviour for a file with these
contents:

* example blocks
  The following is an example of the contents of a simple org-mode file:
#+begin_example problem with org interpretation of contents
  This is an example of a simple org-mode file
* The main heading
** A sub-heading
** another sub-heading
   - a list
   - second entry
#+end_example
     That example shows the hierarchical structure and the use of lists.
** Further text here
This is more text that is in a sub-section

Although a contrived example, this arose from my use of org-babel-sh
and having output generated that happened to have lines starting with
'* '.

Note also the indentation of the line immediately after the end of the
example.

thanks,
eric

JPEG image