[Orgmode] Indentation of scheduled/deadline timestamps

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Indentation of scheduled/deadline timestamps
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:04:26 -0400

What follows is a minor issue with the indentation of
scheduled/deadline lines. I can't identify when it appeared, but
AFAICT it is a recent behavior.

When I schedule an item for the first time with C-c C-s, the
scheduling line is indented to match the text of the headline:

* Here is a headline
  SCHEDULED: <2009-10-07 Wed>

But when I reschedule that item with C-c C-s, the indentation changes
to the following:

* Here is a headline
SCHEDULED: <2009-10-08 Thu>

The same behavior occurs when adding a DEADLINE.

Again, this is a minor issue (chiefly aesthetic). I do not have
org-indent turned on.

Thanks!
Matt