Re: [Orgmode] orgmode git: Org agenda todo list headers broken

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgmode git: Org agenda todo list headers broken
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:08:07 +0200

Hi!

Well, this took a while longer than expected (45 minutes, including
writing this mail), because if I go too far back in the history, the
org from my emacs 23 installation will shadow my local org
installation, so I had to get rid of the load path shadows after
playing around with git bisect for quite some time.

The problem was that I wanted to add appointments for the day
automatically, so I added

(add-hook 'org-agenda-mode-hook 'org-agenda-to-appt)

to my org config very recently.

Probably that was the wrong way to do this. I think I found this on
the mailing list.

With git bisect I was able to find out that this causes problems since
a quite old commit 15ebaa1137cb060756066afd28eae3bce2be9147.

What would be the recommended way to get scheduled items added to the
days appt agenda automatically?

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)