[Orgmode] Appearance of agenda items generated from dates in properties

From: Andrew Lawson
Subject: [Orgmode] Appearance of agenda items generated from dates in properties
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:39:01 +0200

Hello

Sorry if this is in the manual but I couldn't find it refenrenced.

As I find myself using properties more and more often I've often found
that more than one property for an item will have a date associated with
it. These dates will of course appear as expected in the agenda view but
unfortunately with only the title of the item and not the property
name. That makes it difficult to know exactly why the item is in the
agenda without checking further. I'm sure there must be a way of adding
the property name to that title.

Example, id I were storing data about people:

*** James Smith
    :PROPERIES:
    :BIRTHDAY: <2009-04-04 Fri +1y>
    :WEDDINGANIV: <2008-03-24 Fri +1y>
    :END:

Will appear in the agenda on 2009-04-04 as simply 'James Smith'. Ideally
I'd like to see 'James Smith (:BIRTHDAY:)'.