Re: [Orgmode] total effort in filtered column view of agenda?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] total effort in filtered column view of agenda?
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:09:35 +0200

On Oct 1, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Michael Gilbert wrote:

Hi --

When I filter the agenda in come way, the total at the top of the EFFORT column is still unfiltered. That is to say it isn't the total of the items displayed. I can see the point of this, but in my case I am playing with filters to help me narrow tasks to the time available. Is there a way for me to change how that total functions so that it coincides with (ie: only shows the total for) the tasks displayed?

No. The implementation of filtering works so that tasks that are filtered out are still in the agenda, but made invisible. It would cause considerable effort to change this.

- Carsten