[Orgmode] LaTeX export bug (skipping outline levels)

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] LaTeX export bug (skipping outline levels)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:04:10 -0600

Hi,

I've noticed that when exporting to LaTeX Org-mode will skip levels that
are two deeper than their immediate parent level.  See the attached
example where the "*** third level" headline is not exported to LaTeX.

I'll also attach the resulting .tex file

This is using the latest version of Org-mode.

Thanks -- Eric