[Orgmode] Re: Option SETUPFILE partially broken

From: henry atting
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Option SETUPFILE partially broken
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:38:54 +0200

On Mi, Sep 30 2009, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> On Sep 29, 2009, at 4:22 PM, henry atting wrote:
>
>> This morning the following setup file did work flawlessly:
>
> I seriously doubt that.  This worked when in the file being exported,
> but not when being in a #+SETUPFILE.
>
> It now does.
>
> - Carsten

Okay, I understand that it could not have been possible – maybe it was to early
in the morning...

Anyway – many thanks. Now I can write a play with a minimum of
distraction in orgmode and export it afterwards to LaTeX quikly. That's
the very best method of doing this I found so far. Great!

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de