Re: [Orgmode] Superscripts in LaTeX export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Superscripts in LaTeX export
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:25:13 -1000

Aloha Carsten, Giovanni, and Nick,

It seems like magic to me, but now my org file correctly exports ^{14}C to LaTeX. The viewers of my beamer slide show will immediately recognize the radioactive isotope of carbon in the frame's title. They will have this pleasure with little effort on my part because org- mode is substantially reducing the amount of time it takes me to put the slides together.

Many thanks,
Tom