[Orgmode] Advanced table

From: andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Advanced table
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 13:20:31 +0000 (UTC)

   I was trying to write down everything I spend and where I do, so I set up
this simple table.
   So basically every day I have some expenses and on top I have the total.

   If the pattern is always the same (vsum(@address@hidden)) I would like to
have that formula every time I add a
new thing.

   Now supposing that I always write the same day I pay best thing would be to
have an automatic system
that asks me the various fields and insert them in the table, does it make
sense?

   | DATA             | WHAT       | WHERE       | HOW MUCH |
   |------------------+------------+-------------+----------|
   | [2009-09-25 Fri] |            |             |    28.95 |
   |------------------+------------+-------------+----------|
   |                  | food       | supermarket |     7.85 |
   |                  | ticket bus |             |      2.3 |
   |                  | tea + ice  | ice uno     |      4.4 |
   |                  | ticket     |             |     14.4 |
   | [2009-09-26 Sat] |            |             |       41 |

   This was an example of the data. I'm not quite sure that this data structure
would be later easy to
manipulate, what do you think?
   Better solutions??