[Orgmode] Re: HTML export without all <div ...> tags

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: HTML export without all <div ...> tags
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:32:32 -0400

Detlef Steuer <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm in the process of adapting cmsimple (www.cmsimple.dk) to use our
> university's corporate design. Cmsimple in its core is a php script,
> which takes _one_ html file and creates the complete layout of a site
> on the fly while splitting the file apart at h[123] levels.
>
> Now I want to create that one html file with org-mode. What else?
>
> If I could get org-mode to export pure html without all the <div> tags
> I think I am done. But how to explain to orgmode to be dumb?

AFAIK, the <div> tags are hard-coded into org-export-as-html.

You might try org-export-generic in the contrib directory of the git
repository.

Another (more complex) solution: export to LaTeX and then use a
converter such as hevea or tex4ht to create a basic html file.

Too bad cmsimple doesn't parse org source files instead of html! ;)

- Matt