[Orgmode] clocktable :timestamp t, show CLOSED times

From: Jeff Kowalczyk
Subject: [Orgmode] clocktable :timestamp t, show CLOSED times
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:39:19 -0700 (PDT)

I have a need to timestamp clocked-time items in the clocktable summary. All
headings are status DONE, logged with timestamp CLOSED.

Can CLOSED be added as a timestamp which will be included in the clocktable
column?

Per the Org Manual:

 :timestamp A timestamp for the entry, when available.
 Look for SCHEDULED, DEADLINE, TIMESTAMP and TIMESTAMP_IA, in this order.

SCHEDULED and DEADLINE seem mutually exclusive to CLOSED, I haven't used them
to be certain of that.

I don't know what TIMESTAMP(_IA) means, it seems to be active or inactive
timestamps found in the description text. When found, those do get included in
the timestamp column.

Thanks,
Jeff