Re: [Orgmode] checkbox aggregation issues

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] checkbox aggregation issues
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:40:15 +0200

Carsten Dominik wrote:
I am not able to reproduce this!
#+STARTUP: overview

I assume you took the example files literally with all subheadings collapsed
(overview), right?

For me this issue happens even with the only emacs command line option -q and
both on Windows and Linux with different GNU Emacs versions, one 23.1.1 and one
23 prior to its release from cvs, both with org-version 6.30e. Can others
please check whether they can reproduce or not?

- Michael