Re: [Orgmode] Re: ignoring non-existent agenda files

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: ignoring non-existent agenda files
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:17:26 +0200

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM, andrea Crotti
<address@hidden> wrote:
> But why did you get this error?
> Maybe you were setting manually all the agenda files?

  Yes, I set some agenda files by hand because some live in very
different directories. Some are used only eventually and therefore I
don't have them at each computer; my .emacs is however the same.

  I used a code to check all my agenda files lists in order to remove
the files which don't exist in the current computer.