[Orgmode] Startup option for Show all, including drawers

From: Jeff Kowalczyk
Subject: [Orgmode] Startup option for Show all, including drawers
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 05:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

When doing extensive search-replace in org files I find it is easier with
visibility M-x show-all (C-u C-u C-u TAB). The files often remain in a
bulk-editing phase for more than one session.

Could we have a startup option for "show all, including drawers"?

Thanks,
Jeff

P.S. Thanks for org-clock-clocktable-default-properties, it's a real timesaver.