Re: [Orgmode] Re: Publishing clocked time

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Publishing clocked time
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:51:45 +0200

On Sep 7, 2009, at 5:35 PM, Sébastien Vauban wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
On Sep 4, 2009, at 5:32 PM, Ivan Chernetsky wrote:

is it possible to publish clocked time of a TODO item?

clocking lines are considered ugly and are therefore not included during
publishing. I could make an option for it... Are there more people
interested?

Yes, quite interested, even if not absolutely required.

I needed that when I transferred my "billing" info to our company's
accountant, so that she was able to correctly bill the clients, and check that
I worked enough time on the month.

However, as the LaTeX export was quite empty of those info, I switched back to
sending the info as plain text email.

Though, would that be available, yes, I would definitely use it...

No a single post in this thread does explain what exactly would be useful.. :-(

- Carsten