[Orgmode] Question re CATEGORY and Agenda Views

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Orgmode] Question re CATEGORY and Agenda Views
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 12:46:57 -0700

Hello,

I apologize if this is RTFM, i couldn't find the answer. Maybe it's also because of a misconception on my part.

I have a .org file with the following setup (HEAVILY inspired by Bernt Hansen, http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html):

* ABC1
  :PROPERTIES:
    :CATEGORY: Bugfixes
    :PROJECT:  ABC1
  :END:
** STARTED Find bugs
** STARTED Fix bugs

* ABC2
  :PROPERTIES:
    :CATEGORY: Bugfixes
    :PROJECT:  ABC2
  :END:
** STARTED Find bugs
** STARTED Fix bugs

So I have 2 different projects with identical tasks. If I bring up the agenda and list all STARTED tasks, I get a list that looks like:

Bugfixes:   STARTED Find bugs                  :NEXT:
Bugfixes:   STARTED Fix bugs                   :NEXT:
Bugfixes:   STARTED Find bugs                  :NEXT:
Bugfixes:   STARTED Fix bugs                   :NEXT:

So the first column is taken from the CATEGORY property. How can I change this so that the actual project is displayed in the agenda view? I would expect that I'd have to use the PROJECT property, but how do I do this? Or is my whole idea flawed?

Thanks and Cheers
Markus