[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 20:32:31 +0200

Mark Elston <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Mark!

> That did it!  Your message didn't have Carsten's message attached so I
> don't know what was in it, but you appear to be correct.

Another message Carsten forwarded, where fontification problems arose if
some org module was loaded by org's org-modules variable, which didn't
occur if the module in question was loaded explicitly by the user's
.emacs.

> I even commented out the last line (require 'org-gnus) and it still
> works.

But you tried also with it, right?  So we can say that the fontification
problems only exist if org-gnus was loaded by org's org-modules
variable.  If that's the case, then we've at least narrowed down the
problem to only a few lines of code.

Bye,
Tassilo