[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars

From: Arne
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode version 6.30d; Hide stars
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 21:36:06 +0000 (UTC)

Mark Elston <m_elston <at> comcast.net> writes:

> Bernt Hansen wrote:
> > William Henney <whenney <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >

> > I can reproduce that too

I have the same problem as well, fontification not working upon startup, but
working for subsequent loads within the emacs session.  Tried the org-bug-submit
feature, but that did not get out of my laptop (laptop problem, not an org
problem).    I'm using the latest org-mode from the git repository 6.30trans,
emacs 23.1.1, fedora 11.   Happens for all "org" files regardless of size or
header information.

Same .emacs file and same org files work fine with old version of org-mode on my
desktop.

If you need more information to aid debugging this let me know.

Arne