[Orgmode] Table Editing Cycle Does Not Return to Start State

From: Karl Stump
Subject: [Orgmode] Table Editing Cycle Does Not Return to Start State
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:42:02 -0700 (PDT)

Table Editing Cycle With Multiple Windows On One Buffer Does Not Return to Start State

When I have two windows open on two buffers, one to a table in a file that I'm editing, the other to some other file of interest, the editing cycle of C-` ... C-c C-c works great, meaning that when the cycle is finished, the windows are restored to the start state.

But when I have two windows open on the same buffer, one window on the table, and the other window somewhere else, the editing cycle does not restore to the beginning state.