[Orgmode] Setting timestamp format to English

From: bar tomas
Subject: [Orgmode] Setting timestamp format to English
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:06:28 +0200

Hi,

First of all I'd like to say that I find orgmode great. I'd been looking for a tool like this for years.
I have a french version of windows so when I set a timestamp on an item with C-c >, I get the timestamp in french.
I'd like to get it in english.
I've tried setting the language environment to english through the menu (options/mule/set language environment) but it makes no difference.