[Orgmode] There was no year zero, agenda -bug/feature

From: Jacob Toft Pedersen
Subject: [Orgmode] There was no year zero, agenda -bug/feature
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:58:59 +0200

Hi

  I had kept a backup of my .emacs file in an orgfile.

  But running the org-agenda, would malfuntion, stating "byte-code:
  There was no year zero" and the agenda view would not work.

  I have been able to track it down to the following offending piece
  of code. Its a piece of my .emacs
<snippet>

(setq org-remember-templates
      '(
        ("Birthday" ?f "* %^{Navn} :birthday: \n SCHEDULED: <%^{år
(YYYY)}-%^{måned (MM)}-%^{dag (DD)} +1y>  %!" "~/orgfiles/birthdays.org"
"" )
        )
      )

</snippet>

  I dont know if its a bug, it feels that way, but i might be
  expecting to much from org-mode. As its indeed a malformed
  "SCHEDULED:" statement, but not meant to be interpreted as one.

--
Med venlige hilsner
Jacob Toft Pedersen