Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .

From: waterloo
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:45:25 +0800

Yes, I accept your advice.

2009/8/25 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>

On Aug 23, 2009, at 2:50 PM, waterloo wrote:

Sorry .

When I copy `http://swift.siphos.be/linux_sea/ ' to an org file , it was transformed to a link.
After I export that file to html , I find `sea' in that link is subscript. It should be normal scale.

This is because in org `_' was recognized as Latex command.

I recommand that in link we should disable the function of `_' .

Hi waterloo,

it has taken 7 emails to extract the above information from
you.  Each of these messages was read by at least 625 members
on this mailing list (and probably many others who read the list
on gmane.org).

Could you please try next time and start with a
description *as detailed as possible* right away?  That will
cost 5 or 10 minutes of your time (not more that you have to
spent anyway buy writing 4 separate messages).  In return,
it will save an estimated 60 *hours* spent by others, reading
these mails and trying to figure out what this is all about.

About the issue you report:

I do agree that this is a bug, and I have fixed it.  Thanks
to Nick and Bastien for their input.

- Carsten