[Orgmode] Export full org-mode to CSV (not tables)

From: Simon Mullis
Subject: [Orgmode] Export full org-mode to CSV (not tables)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:29:33 +0200

Hi All,

I now use org-mode for everthing I can.  Unfortunately, the rest of
the world is still stuck in Excel-land.

I have a long and detailed org file for each project arranged as follows:

* Priority 1:
**  Project: <name>
*** Number: <number>
*** Key1: <value1>
*** Key2: <value2>
*** Key3: <long multi-line text comment - value3>
* Priority 2:
**  Project: <name>
*** Number: <number>
*** Key1: <value1>
*** Key2: <value2>
*** Key3: <long multi-line text comment - value3>

and so on. There are multiple "Projects" per "Priority". There may be
multiple "Numbers" per "Project".

I'd like an easy way to export this data to an Excel table, or better yet, CSV.

So,

Priority,Project, Number, Key1, Key2, Key3

and so on....

Ideally I'd like to do this from within org-mode. (Alternatively I can
just write some quick python (or whatever) to do this for me.)

Any ideas?

Thanks

SM