Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .

From: waterloo
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] About `_' in link address .
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:50:12 +0800

Sorry .

When I copy `http://swift.siphos.be/linux_sea/ ' to an org file , it was transformed to a link.
After I export that file to html , I find `sea' in that link is subscript. It should be normal scale.

This is because in org `_' was recognized as Latex command.

I recommand that in link we should disable the function of `_' .

2009/8/23 Bastien <address@hidden>
waterloo <address@hidden> writes:

> I mean when I export to html the `sea' become subscript.

I cannot reproduce this.

Your first email didn't mention that you wanted to export to HTML,
and it mentioned the LaTeX math mode...

--
 Bastien