Re: [Orgmode] Way to get agenda for a date?

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Way to get agenda for a date?
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 00:32:02 -0400

David A. Gershman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Is there a way to enter a date and have the agenda show up?
>
> i.e. (for me) C-caa shows me the current week's agenda
>               C-u 1 C-caa brings up the current day's agenda
>
> Is there a way to enter be prompted for a date, say:
>
>    2009-08-20
>
> or even select it from the calendar view and have that day's agenda come up?

Matt pointed out the "j" key in the agenda already, but there is a useful
trick that I wanted to point out: C-h m will print out a description of
whatever mode the buffer is in and that includes key bindings. It's a good
way to remind yourself about forgotten keybindings, but I also find that
it is helpful as an introduction to an unfamiliar mode.

HTH,
Nick