Re: [Orgmode] Faces bug in org-indent-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Faces bug in org-indent-mode
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 20:57:33 +0100

On Aug 20, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Daniel Clemente wrote:

I don't know if it's the same as what you report, but I can see the same behaviour also in this file:

* something
aaa =eee
* two= *iii
ooo* uuu

Open/close/expand/contract as needed. In my Emacs 23 with latest org I see it wrongly highlighted just after opening it (headings contracted):
 What I see wrong is:
- the „code“ face comprises =eee \n* two=
- the „bold“ face comprises *iii\nooo*
( \n = ⏎ = line break ). So both span past the end of the line. This only happens if the next line is consecutive (with no blank lines).

Yes, this is kind of hard to fix......  And a minor issue, I guess... ?

- Carsten

-- Daniel

El dj, ago 20 2009 a les 15:07, Jason F. McBrayer va escriure:
There's a little problem with faces in org-indent-mode.  Faces that
highlight to the end of the line (hl-line-face, org-level-faces if
org-fontify-whole-header-line is on, etc) get carried over to the start
of text on the next line.  Faces like that are pretty rare, but I
thought I'd go ahead and report this.