[Orgmode] Re: agenda cycling

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: agenda cycling
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:53:01 -0700

A minor correction.

On 2009-08-19, Samuel Wales <address@hidden> wrote:
>         1) folded
>         2) only the first subtask shows, with no indication
>            that there are any other subtasks
>         3) same as 2

This of course shows body text.  But it is otherwise the same as 2.

>         4) everything except logbook
>         5) everything including logbook

I do believe that there are several interesting possibilities for
cycling in the outline (I have notes on this elsewhere).  But,
whatever cycling there is, I think that it is probably good to have
the same cycling functionality in the agenda and the outline for
consistency, with the possible exception of a one-window state in the
agenda.