Re: [Orgmode] Use remember to file an item to a list

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Use remember to file an item to a list
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:35:07 +0100

On Aug 19, 2009, at 11:10 AM, Leo wrote:

Hi there,

I want to use a special org file to collect quotes. The file is special in that it contains only a plain list. I want to use remember to quickly
file a quote to it but it seems this is not yet possible to do in
orgmode. I wonder if this feature is useful to have?

This was one of the plans for org-remember that James TD Smith was working on.
Maybe you can get him to release these changes :-)

- Carsten