[Orgmode] Presentation... and first question

From: Godofredo Fdez. Requena
Subject: [Orgmode] Presentation... and first question
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:20:09 +0200

Hello.

I am Godo, and I am working with org-mode from one year ago. I would like to congratulate developers on their great effort.

The question: I used to work with a black background on emacs, but now, I would like to change to a white background... I have seen the capture screen on the site: http://orgmode.org/, so... does anyone know which color theme is that?

Thanks.