Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to measure a project's %complete?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to measure a project's %complete?
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:34:51 +0100

On Aug 18, 2009, at 3:09 PM, Christopher DeMarco wrote:

On Tue Aug 18 09:43:25 2009 -0400, Bernt Hansen wrote:
Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

Or maybe I jumped the gun a bit here. It works for the first level of hierarchy similar to the way lists work. The level 1 task only counts level 2 items. You can have separate cookies on the level 2 tasks which
count the level 3 subtasks etc.

There is no way to count all of the items in the subtree AFAIK.

Yeah, I was fiddling with that as well.  And as far as I can tell,
org-hierarchical-checkbox-statistics doesn't work for this case the
way that it does for checklists.

Wow, you found that undocumented variable?  Nice.
From there it is not far to find the corresponding variable
for TODO statistics....  Can you guess the name? :-)

- Carsten