Re: [Orgmode] I can not understand ‘+strike-throu gh+’ .

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] I can not understand ‘+strike-throu gh+’ .
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:48:18 -0400

waterloo <address@hidden> wrote:

> In subsetction `Emphasis and monospace ' of 12.1 Markup rules of manual ,
> I can not understand how to use =91+strike-through+=92 ?
> what does it mean ?

[Much better !-) Thanks for the reference.]

Another expression for it is "crossing out": basically a horizontal line
drawn through the text at half-height, generally indicating erased text.

Try exporting the following to html (for some reason, the strike-through
feature did not work for me in the LaTeX exporter) and viewing it in your
browser:

* Emphasis and monospace

  - *bold*

  - /italic/