Re: [Orgmode] Re: Is there any other keywords for #+BEGIN_XXX ? Can I us

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Is there any other keywords for #+BEGIN_XXX ? Can I use lower case for keywords ?
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 13:19:08 -0400

waterloo <address@hidden> writes:

> Can I use other like begin_foo ?
> Only two begin_src and begin_example?
> Thanks

The two indexes in the manual are really useful. If you go to

http://orgmode.org/manual/Main-Index.html

you'll see all the #+BEGIN_XXX keywords listed, and of course you can
click on them to see the documentation. The ones in this manual index are

#+BEGIN, clocktable: Clocking work time
#+BEGIN, columnview: Capturing column view
#+BEGIN_CENTER: Paragraphs
#+BEGIN_COMMENT: Comment lines
#+BEGIN_DOCBOOK: Quoting DocBook code
#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE: Literal examples