[Orgmode] Re: Annoying face customizations

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Annoying face customizations
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:11:23 +0200

On Aug 14, 2009, at 5:40 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

On Aug 14, 2009, at 5:19 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

I think maybe I've fixed this by deleting the entries in the customize
interface and recreating them from scratch with identical detail.

Hi Bernt,

No, this will com back when you use the agenda or change
any tags with the fast tag interface.

What comes blow is a simpler technique to get rid of the properties:

I have now removed one reason why these things might get text
properties.  Please pull, then do this:

Okay I'll try the new version. I use fast tags interface all the time.

Did you push any new commits?  The most recent one I see is Bastien's
7af16c7 (org.texi: Added an index entry for the sorting of subtrees., 2009-08-14)

I did now, forgot earlier... :-)

- Carsten

1. Call your agenda C-c a a.
2. Evaluate this form

(setq org-tag-alist
 (mapcar (lambda (x)
           (if (stringp (car x))
                (set-text-properties 0 (length (car x)) nil (car x)))
            x)
          org-tag-alist))

3. Customize both variables, and press Se and Save for both of them.

4. Let me know if the problem re-appears (it will if you ever use
  an oder version of Org, either calling the agenda or setting tags.

HTH