[Orgmode] Re: Fast way to jump to another specific heading?

From: Jan Böcker
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Fast way to jump to another specific heading?
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:48:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Andrew Stribblehill wrote:
Have you tried the org-refile interface?
This looks like what I need! I didn't think of refiling when looking for a way to navigate my outline.

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Matt Lundin wrote:
Have you tried the following with org-refile and org-goto?

(setq org-completion-use-ido t)

I tried, failed, then noticed that org-refile refuses to use ido if org-refile-use-outline-path is in use (the function org-olpath-completing-read in org.el explicitly sets this to nil, the comment says "does not work with ido").

I have now set org-refile-use-outline-path to nil, and org-refile-targets to only include my active projects; that works great!

Thanks a lot!

Jan