Re: [Orgmode] 6.29c breaks my agenda weekly view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] 6.29c breaks my agenda weekly view
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:39:56 +0200

On Aug 12, 2009, at 4:52 PM, Bruce Hackett wrote:
Dear Nick,

OK, I *was* a bit lazy in tracking it down, but the answer is pretty simple. The only line I needed to remove was this:

#+SEQ_TODO:

which was the last line in the org file. This directive is listed in the Main Index of the org manual, but the link goes to #+TODO. There, it is mentioned that one may indeed write #+SEQ_TODO to be explicit. Perhaps it's the lack of arguments that is offensive?

Indeed #+SEQ_TODO is allowed.  But having no keywords after
it did cause the problem.  I have now changed Org so that this will
no longer cause `M-x org-mode' to fail - but I not sure at all
that Org will function properly with such a definition.

- Carsten