Re: [Orgmode] Workflow for attaching, linking, and saving bibtex links t

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Workflow for attaching, linking, and saving bibtex links together with notes?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:34:05 +0100

At Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:31:56 +0200,
Andreas Burtzlaff wrote:

> The use case is very similar to the one I'm starting to get comfortable
> with, so here is my vision:

[...]

> There are some hurdles to take, though, but it's not overly complicated.
> Anyone willing to join in, to make this reality?

I'm keen on this as well as it matches my desired workflow.

Just yesterday, I did something similar but by hand: download PDF,
create an org heading, generate the bibtex entry (although sometimes
this is already done for me by the journal or by "web of knowledge",
depending on where the pdf comes from), and add some notes.  Anything
that would make this process more automatic would be greatly
appreciated!

I'm not sure where/how I can contribute but I'm willing to try!

eric