Re: [Orgmode] suggestion: "native" orgmode XML export (and import?)

From: David Bremner
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] suggestion: "native" orgmode XML export (and import?)
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 08:44:59 -0300

Ilya Shlyakhter wrote:

>That's great, thanks!  I should be able to take it from there.
>It would be great if at some point this became official, and also
>included an XML exporter and specification.

There is some code around for converting between xml and sexp
representations.  A few minutes with google found me

 http://nxg.me.uk/dist/lx/

and

 http://ssax.sourceforge.net/

Maybe that helps you at least start searching.

It wouldn't be hard to export xml from org-mode, but importing it
might be a bit more tedious, where sexp's are really a native format.