[Orgmode] Moving rows up without collapsing the view

From: Raffi R
Subject: [Orgmode] Moving rows up without collapsing the view
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:06:58 -0400

When I try to move a row up using org-metaup (M-<up>) the subtrees
immediately all fold up. Is there any way to prevent this folding from
occurring?

My apologies if this is covered somewhere; I could not find this in
the manual or upon searching. I also looked in org.el and did not see
any variable that org-move-subtree-down would look for the avoid the
final lines beginning with (unless folded).

Thank you very much,
- Raffi.