Re: [Orgmode] Website documentation changed?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Website documentation changed?
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 02:50:44 +0800

Hi Ethan,

Ethan <address@hidden> writes:

> Currently when you click on the "Read the documentation online" link on the
> org
> homepage, it takes you to a monolithic file which seems to be either exactly
> the same or very similar to what you get when you click the "single monolithic
> file" link. I don't know if this was intentional -- until recently it was a
> hyperlinked different-page manual, and I just want to report that it changed
> in
> case it was by accident. I don't much have a preference but it's easier to
> bookmark where you are in a hyperlinked version.

In any case these two view should at least be different, you're right.

I fixed it like that:

- http://orgmode.org/manual/org.html displays the "monolithic" manual
  with fancy display

- http://orgmode.org/org.html displays the "monolithic" manual with the
  classical makeinfo --html --no-split display.

Hope that's better like that.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien