Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and GPG (EasyPG)

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode and GPG (EasyPG)
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:43:37 +0100

At Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:23:56 -0500,
Kyle Sexton wrote:

> At Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:42:16 +0100,
> Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > At Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:05:36 +0200,
> > Maurice wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello org-moders,
> > >
> > > Maybe  : http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=503480
> >
> > Brilliant!!  Many thanks.  Problem solved.
> >
> > <blush>
> > (now why didn't I think of checking Debian's bug reports???  sigh)
> > </blush>
> >
> > Thanks again,
> > eric
> >

> Does this mean you were able to get the agenda view working with
> EasyPG as well?   That would be an awesome feature IMHO, pulling tasks
> from all my notes, even the encrypted ones.
>
> --
> Kyle Sexton

Kyle,

sorry for any misleading information.  I have not tried incorporating
information from my encrypted org files into an agenda view.  I use
encryption for sensitive notes, none of which comes into "viewable in
the agenda" category for me.  What I managed was to get automatic
decryption and encryption working again thanks to Maurice's pointer.

eric