[Orgmode] Getting a nice and synchronized calendar

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Getting a nice and synchronized calendar
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:27:50 +0000 (UTC)

I really love org-mode and I've been using it for a while
now (just finished yesterday to read the info documentation).

Now I would like to use it as calendar and see also my changes on
ical.

So I thought about exporting automatically (batch exporting on
every save maybe?) to ics all my interesting org files.

This ics could be on a webdav directory where ical is subscribed.

So everything would be fantastic, how to synchronize the other
way around??  Is there a way to import an ics? And with what kind
of text will come in? (To automatize I can check applescript).

Anyone is already doing something like that??  Thanks a lot