[Orgmode] Re: Showing hidden subtree automatically if point is hidden wh

From: User
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Showing hidden subtree automatically if point is hidden when the buffer is opened
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:46:58 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bastienguerry <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> If you load this *after* loading the saveplace hook then it should
> be okay.  Thanks to Nick Dokos for shaking my brain on this :)

Well, wasn't my original solution with the null timer much nicer?
You didn't have to worry about making sure you put org-mode hook
last and that it loads after saveplace hook.

Now the user has to pay attention to where he sets
up the org-mode hook, instead of simply pasting the code
anywhere in .emacs. :-o I tend to favor solutions which avoid
such potential problems. :)