[Orgmode] Re: limit agenda to particular tag?

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: limit agenda to particular tag?
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:56:36 +0000 (UTC)

John SJ Anderson <address@hidden> writes:

>   Is there a way to display an agenda (like 'C-a a' does) but have it
>   limited to items that have a particular tag? (E.g., so I can see only
>   '@WORK' items when at work.)

Either use your agenda and use / to limit the view to what you want.
Or create a custom agenda command: I have something like this:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
      '(("f" "Agenda without Items tagged xyz"
         ((agenda ""))
         ((org-agenda-show-log nil)
          (org-agenda-ndays 1)
          (org-agenda-log-mode-items '(state))
          (org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'regexp
":XYZ:"))))
        ;; other commands here
        ("d" "Agenda only Items tagged xyz"
         ((agenda ""))
         ((org-agenda-show-log nil)
          (org-agenda-ndays 1)
          (org-agenda-log-mode-items '(state))
          (org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'notregexp
        ;; other commands here
        ("w" todo "WAITING")
        ("g" todo "STARTED")
        ))