[Orgmode] Faces in agenda view

From: Paul Mead
Subject: [Orgmode] Faces in agenda view
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:46:43 +0100

Hi

I was just looking through options in org-customize because I'd like to
change the colours used in the agenda view - currently items nearing a
deadline show as red, and items actually on their deadline are pink.

I'd like my upcoming deadline items to be in less alarmist colours
(perhaps use the pink) and only those on or past deadline in red
(similar to scheduled tasks which go red after the scheduled date).

Problem is, I got a bit confused by the various options which define
warning states for example.

Can anyone give me a quick and easy way of changing this without
breaking something else?

Thanks
Paul