Re: [Orgmode] refile to .gpg file

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] refile to .gpg file
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:47:47 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> What would the most efficient way of adding a .gpg file to the refile
>> list be? My org files are set so
>>
>>       org-agenda-files "~/.emacs.d/org-files"
>>
>> but the .gpg is not included in the potential refile targets.
>
> I don't clearly understand what you are trying to do.  Why would you add
> a .gpg file in the list of agenda files?

To refile things I dont want others reading such as registration details.

Editing the file works fine. Just refile doesn't work as I detailed in
another post (I think!). The are some clashes with using a directory
name for org files and an alist of file names especially if something
disappears and the org list is saved to the customisation file. I'll
look into it again at a later date and post proper specific details.