[Orgmode] Subfloats in LaTeX

From: Raffi R
Subject: [Orgmode] Subfloats in LaTeX
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:04:56 -0400

Dear community,

How do I stick a group of figures together (i.e. so that I have Fig. 1
and then a, b, c)?

Alternatively, is there a way I can keep images inline and yet use
captions? Whenever I add a #+CAPTION:, it's turned into \figure and
floating is turned on.

What I'm trying to do is make a section that consists of a sequence of images.

I've searched the orgmode manual but can't figure out a way short of
generating the LaTeX file and editing it directly (hardly ideal!).

That said, I've never tried to do this in LaTeX  so I guess it may not
be possible (although it would surprise me!).

Thank you very much,

- Raffi.