Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award

From: Gabi Danon
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:03:54 +0300

Until about a month ago, I was a non-emacs user; and indeed, I thought
it's bad looking and, in some respects, primitive. The reason I started
using it anyway is org-mode: I wanted a decent outliner, and none of
the others I tried fit my way of working. So I gave it a try despite
the way it looks.

Now I use emacs+org-mode for outlining, planning, taking notes,
drafting papers, and almost anything else that has to do with text. As
far as I'm concerned, org-mode is no longer just 'likely to change' the
way I do everything.

Gabi