Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award

From: Raffi R
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:54:14 -0400

Org-mode has virtually replaced a large number of Emacs modes for me.
I haven't even figured out how to communicate to Emacs users and
non-users alike how much it has changed my workflow. Every day it
seems I discover some new feature, or try to hack something on that's
already there.

Thank you Carsten, Bastien, and everyone, especially the community,
for such a useful tool!