Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode meets git a first proposal ?!

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode meets git a first proposal ?!
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 00:35:33 +0900

2009/7/24 Jason F. McBrayer <address@hidden>
Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> That said, I think it would be nice to be able to create links to
> particular git commits.

Yes, I think that's 80% of the benefit of this idea for 20% of the
work.   It might be generalizable to, to say when creating a file link
that if the file is under version control, to have a simple link syntax
for specifying a revision, and make it simple to specify the revision
that was active when the link was made.

Dear Jasonm
thanks for focusing my woolly thoughts....
you and Matt are right... first of all I like the idea of having frozen links
everything else might be a "nice to have" or might be covered by other modes already

Greetings

Totti